You can restore the all windows default desktop icons, if you accidentally deleted them from your computer desktop.
List of windows default icons.
- My Computer
- My Documents
- My Network Places
- Recycle Bin
Here we are discussing the recovering process of four windows default icons “My Computer, My Documents, My Network Places and Recycle Bin icon.
Follow the given steps to restore the windows default icons:
- Right Click on Desktop and choose Properties
- Under the Desktop Tab, Look for Customize Desktop…
- Click on Customize Desktop… and you will get the following window
- Put Check mark for the Icons you want to Restore and then click Restore Defaults button to restore all default icons on your computer desktop
- Press OK to close the entire dialog box.
Share on Facebook You may also be interested in: