Share on Facebook
You can login into Yahoo Messenger multiple times with different user names without using any third party application. You just need to modify the registry key for this.
Follow these steps:
- Click Start and then click Run and type Regedit and Hit enter.
- Navigate to the following Registry Key
- Highlight the Test Key,
- On the right side do a right click a choose New > DWORD Value
- Name it as Plural
- Double click and assign the Value 1
Disclaimer: This document discusses editing the Windows Registry but you should be very precise while making changes in Registry values that are used by other applications. A careless change could cause irreversible damage to the computer. Hence, taking a backup of the registry before editing is Recommended. We cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use the information provided at your own risk.
- Close registry and restart Yahoo Messenger and try Multiple Login.
You may also be interested in: