You can easily create the backup of your computer installed drivers (just the particular or all drivers) and use it to troubleshoot any driver problems. This backup will be very useful when you will format your computer window due to any reason. There is no need to search the drivers from internet or drivers CD, just import the driver backup and within five minute, you will complete the driver installation process. You can move this backup from one computer to other computer for installation.
To complete the all process, we will use a simple tool called DriverMax. Using this tool, we can easily export the backup of any specific or all drivers and then import it. You can download this tool from the link below
- After Installation launch DriverMax, the first screen you will get with title "DriverMax - Version" and options "Backup Drivers, Restore Drivers from Backup, Installed Drivers Report, Rollback Driver, Restore Point and many other options". Just click on "Backup Drivers" option to start backup process and then click Next.
- Now after welcome screen, system will take few seconds to create the list of all installed drivers and then show you all installed drivers list.
- Here you can select any specific device driver or click on "Select all" button to create the backup of entire installed drivers and click Next.
- Press the Next button and in next screen you can select the export type (simple backup or in zip format) and then choose the backup location (always choose drive other than C drive).
- Again press the Next and system will take some time (depend upon the size of your drivers) to finish exporting the selected drivers.
- Click the "Open extraction folder button" to view the backup files or press Close button to finish it.
- Now you can use this backup files (using Restore drivers from backup option) to restore drivers backup or move to any other computer.
Share on Facebook
You may also be interested in: